Terms & Conditions
Conditions of Sale
- Although we do our very best, we cannot guarantee that all products shown will be in stock at all times. As we directly import, there can be unforeseen delays in both production and shipping. Due to popularity, some items and colours can sell out. There may be slight colour variations between what you see on the screen and what the actual product looks like.
- We attempt to keep the website error free - but apologise in advance for an errors that may occur.
- You agree to use this site at your own risk.
- Furniture City cannot be held liable for any damage or loss that occurs due to the use of this site, or any site linked to this site.
- Product information, pricing and items may change without notice.
- Some items require assembly. We recommend professional assembly for Arctic bunks. If you choose to assemble products yourself, please read the instructions!
- Delivery is not included in the product price.
- There must be someone to receive the delivered goods. Goods will not be left without a Customer signature.
- The Customer may assign someone to receive the goods on their behalf. It is up to the Customer or their assignee to inspect the goods at time of delivery, as once signed, the Customer has acknowledged that the goods have been received in good order.
- Deliveries that are deemed risky to the safety of the delivery staff, will not be attempted.
- There are no 'change of mind' refunds.
- Mattresses and bed sets cannot be returned or exchanged once unwrapped and slept on.
- It is up to the customer to measure their home to ensure the goods will fit through doors, up staircases, and in rooms. Product that will not fit in the home is not faulty and there are no refunds.
- The customer must contact the Supplier immediately on receipt of goods if there is damage or a fault with the product.
Other Conditions of Sale:
1.Unless expressly modified or varied in writing, the following terms and conditions ('Conditions') shall be deemed to be incorporated into and form part of the contract between the Supplier and the Customer and to have been accepted by the Customer. The Supplier reserves the right to alter, modify or update these Conditions from time to time.
2. Retention of Title
Title to the goods shall only pass to the Customer on payment of the full purchase price. If the Customer sells the goods to a third party the Customer shall be the agent of and shall hold the proceeds of sale as trustee for the Supplier. If payment by the Customer is not made the Supplier may enter the Customer's premises at any time to inspect or take possession of the goods.
For the purpose of facilitating the efficient running of the Supplier's business, the Customer authorises the Supplier: To collect all information it may require from any third parties and authorises those third parties to release that information to the Supplier; and to hold all information given by the Customer or any third parties to the Supplier; and to use that information, including giving information to any other person to facilitate collection of debts from the Customer. The information will be collected, held and used on the condition that: It will be held securely at the Supplier's business; and it will be accessible to any of the Supplier's employees and agents who need access to it for the efficient running of the Supplier's business.
Risk in any goods supplied to the Customer will pass when the Supplier parts with possession of the goods. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the Supplier will be deemed to have parted with possession of the goods once the goods have left the Supplier's premises.
The Supplier will make every effort to keep to delivery schedules, but will take no responsibility for delivery delays beyond its control. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the point of delivery will be at the point the goods leave the Supplier's premises or, if the goods are to be transported to the Customer, at the point they are unloaded off the truck at the Customer's premises. The Supplier shall not be liable for loss or damages for delay in delivery or for failure to give notice of delay when such delay is due to conditions beyond the Supplier's reasonable control.
With respect to quotations, product prices will be confirmed in writing at the time of order but prices are subject to change without notice. Freight on the goods is chargeable in addition unless otherwise agreed. Prices are inclusive of GST unless expressly stated to be exclusive of GST.
Full payment is required before delivery or customer pick up.
If the Customer purchases or indicates that the purchase of the goods is for the purposes of a business the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 will not apply.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, neither the Supplier nor the manufacturer shall be liable for any loss of profits, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated savings or any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage. The Supplier agrees to uphold the Consumer Guarantees Act, and will repair or replace if a service issue arises, as long as the product is deemed to have a fault as determined by the manufacturer, and is within the terms and conditions of the warranty and guarantees provided by the manufacturer.
Except as set out in these Conditions, all warranties or conditions or other terms express or implied by statute, common law or custom are excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
No order, once accepted by the Supplier, may be cancelled by the Customer. Variation of the order by the Customer is at the discretion of the Supplier.
"Customer" means the person purchasing goods from the Supplier.
"Goods" means all goods supplied by the Supplier to the Customer.
"Supplier" means the person named on the invoice as Supplier and its successors and assigns.
Consumer Guarantees Act
All weekly payments are indicative only for that item and are based on a term of 48 months at an interest rate of 14.75% and include a $2.95 monthly service fee and a $45 establishment fee. Details of finance (including weekly payments, the total amount repayable over the term of the loan, interest rate and any applicable fees) can be confirmed with a detailed quote in store. Full disclosure of all of the terms of your finance will also be provided to you in the Finance Now disclosure statement for your consideration prior to confirmation of your purchase. All finance is subject to Finance Now terms and conditions and approval criteria.