Furniture Care Tips
Our Price:Was:Hot Deal:You Save:fromtoapprox
You have spent your hard earned money – so now take care of your furniture.
Here are our top tips for furniture care
- Just like your skin, leather and wood both need regular moisturizing.
- Keep your pets off your furniture.
- Heat is destructive to woods. Heaters, fires, and dehumidifiers can make it split. Direct sunlight can make it fade. The base of hot plates can cause instant discolouration.
- Lift to move, do not shunt anything. We do not recommend lifting heavy furniture on your own.
- Keep your furniture away from nail polishes, nail polish removers, hair dyes, or coloured beverages.
- Use only quality cleaning products.
- Get in professionals for heavy duty cleaning.
- We recommend fabric protection on all fabric surfaces.
- Sit on the lounge suites, not the arms or the back.
Click on the link below for further information about your furniture type.